* TeknoGods.dll Beta 16 and DLLLoad By Reaver *
* TeknoGods Helper By WhiteLion *
-- http://www.teknogods.com --
- Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising supported
- Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City supported
- Gears of War Support
- Vancouver 2010 Support
- Kane and Lynch Dead Men Support
- Bundled with TeknoGods Helper by WhiteLion
- Colin McRae: Dirt 2 Support
- Added some Sleep to Hotkey hook so it doesn't eat too much CPU (sluggish menu on Red Faction Guerilla)
- Added better sounds.
- Fixed a small bug in DLLLoad that let people to believe that the DLL was loaded when in fact it wasn't.
- First changelog entry
- New hook type -> Thanks guys at #gamehacking @ efnet!
- Resident Evil 5 support
- Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition support
- Reverted to VMProtect 1.8 since 1.81 caused crashes on DLLLoad on some systems.
- Pressing F12 is only required, no more CTRL+F12, makes it a bit easier.
Dawn of War II & Chaos Rising
Grand Theft Auto 4
Quantum of Solace
Hour of Victory
Universe At War: Earth Assault
Red Faction: Guerilla
Resident Evil 5
Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
Colin McRae: Dirt 2
Kane and Lynch Dead Men
Gears of War
Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes from Liberty City
1. Delete teknogods.dll entry from App_Init_dlls, this is only needed if you used the older versions. Otherwise skip this step.
2. Run the game of your choosing
3. Execute DLLLoad.exe
This should autoload the dll in the game memory, keep the dll in the same folder as DLLLoad for example:
not in the game dir!
4. If it gives errors please write in forums.
1. Use TeknoGods Helper
2. Have fun!
For all other games except Dawn of War II:
In the lobby before joining a game press F12 and once joined press again to prevent the game from crashing.
You will hear "Working" when it patches and "Transfer Complete" when you repatch.
- Only lan play has been tested so it can cause bad side effects if you play online(picked as a cheat etc.)
or even crash.
- Also the game will freeze when you quit, just go to taskmanager and kill it from there.
NOTE: Faster way is just simply to press Home it will crash the game to windows.
- Only Chaos Rising, 1.5.0, 1.1.2 and the first version are guaranteed to work. Others can fail and crash.
This release is beta quality. If something breaks, review any
pertinent comments on teknogods.com, then email me as a last resort.
Include all log files and a detailed description of problem and
how to reproduce it.
Testers: The Tomy, Schani, Ultrakebab, Sonfana, Fire^FoX
Our community of course!
Make sure you also check out our StarCraft2 and Red Alert 3 Progress!
-- Reaver <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or comments are welcomed.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
EDITED BY WHITELION:
Its so easy... please read before asking!!!
How to use:
1. start your VPN (hamachi/tunngle)
2. start TG helper (do change options if you wish)
3. klick "automatic mode(client) / (host)" <- depends on what you are!
(exception: DoW2 -> both (host/clients) must press "automatic mode(client)" !)
4. start game as usual
5. before joining a gamehost press F12 (exception: DoW2 <-should work without it)
6. when in game press F12 again ot prevent crashes
I found a good video:
Code: Select all
--->SUPPORT US WITH SMALL DONATION<---
For the continuing great work!